WHO IS BEHIND IT?
- Owner of « Level UP » Business Training & Consulting – Lebanon.
- Senior Consultant for Phoenix Training & Development, London.
- PWC Middle East, Adjunct Lecturer.
more than 600 Companies
more than 20,000 Participants
Major profile highlights
• Elie Joseph Dibeh has a long and distinguished career in both academic, Business Consultancy & Training fields in Private and Public sectors.
• Elie, as Professor and lecturer is specialized in designing, writing and delivering Technical / Operational and Soft Skills tailor-made training programs in the fields of Management, Marketing, Distribution, Retail, Negotiation, Operations, Sales, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Purchasing / procurement, Merchandise Management, and other related topics.
• Relying on his Operational and Academic backgrounds, Elie is experienced in building Training Academies, designing their catalog courses and Managing their Administrations.
• Since 2003, Elie, under the brand of “Level UP”, has been delivering Consulting, Speeches & Training Services to Multinational, Regional and Local companies in the Middle East, GCC, South Africa and Europe.
- BS Management (Lebanese American University, Lebanon)
- BS Marketing (Lebanese American University, Lebanon)
- Master of Marketing & Management –(Saint Joseph University, Lebanon)
- Certified Trainer & Coach from L'Oréal Training Academy, Paris.
26 years Teaching Experience in Sales, Marketing, Management, Retail, Distribution and Human Resources
- Oct 89 – Oct 2005 Saint Joseph University, Beirut
- Oct 92 - Jun 98 Saint-Esprit University, Kaslik
- Oct 96 – Oct 2015 American University fo Science & Technology (AUST)
- Feb 02 – Oct 2015 Notre Dame University (NDU), Lebanon.
Highlights of Professional experience
- 10 years – General Management for Clothing Manufacturing & industries, Lebanon
- 3 years as Marketing Manager for “Spinneys” – (Lebanon & Dubai Inchcape Retail Services – UK)
- 8 years as Purchasing & Marketing Manager “Admic Group”, Lebanon (Monoprix, BHV & Casino Géant)
- 2 years – Trainer for “MAF-Carrefour” KSA (2007-2008)
- 4 years – Trainer for “Mars” and “Transmed” (P&G Lebanon, Jordan & Sudan)
- 2 years – Business Consultant for “Malco” (Fantasia & Pain D’Or), Lebanon
- 2 years – Business Consultant & Trainer for “Bocti” (Elle et Vire, Regilait…), Lebanon
- 2 years – Business Consultant for “Dairy Khoury”, Lebanon
- Since 2009 – Trainer for L’Oréal Middle East, GCC, Paris & South Africa
- Since 2013 – Business Consultant & Trainer for White Stores (L’Oréal, Mc Vities, Ulker, Godiva) Kuwait
- Since 2013 – Business Consultant & Trainer for Darwish Holding & 51 East Store, Qatar
- Since 2014 – Pharmacy Academy Trainer for “SANOFI”, Levant
- Since 2015 – Training Academy Member & Coach for L’Oréal Sales Academy, Paris, France
- Since 2016 – Trainer for Kallassi group, Lebanon
- Since 2017 – Business Consultant & Training Academy Designer for Khoury Home, Lebanon
- Since 2017 – Pharmacy Training Academy designer of “Mersaco”, Lebanon
- Since 2018 – Pharmacy Training Academy designer of “SANOFI”, Lower Gulf
- Since 2018 – Academy Training Consultant for “Petra”, Jordan (P&G, Kellogg’s, Cadbury, and 3M)
- Since 2018, Business Consultant & Training Academy designer for F&B Lebanon (Bonjus, & Taanayel les fermes & Farmland), Lebanon
- Since 2019, Trainer for ARLA (kraft), UAE, Kuwait, Oman & Qatar
- Since 2021, academy Trainer for 'AL MARAI', KSA
- Since 2022, PwC Middle East, Adjunct Lecturer