CRM – Customer Relationship Management£460
About this course
Customer Relationship Management: Is a Marketing approach to managing a company’s interaction with current and potential future customers. The ultimate objective is to increase our sales through focusing on profiling, segmentation, customer satisfaction & customer retention.
CRM is an efficient tool that increase our Sales through:
- Increasing number of customers
- Increase their frequency of visits
- Increasing their shopping basket
CRM consists mainly of:
- Gathering data about customers’ profiles, history and preferences
- Analyzing the data
- And then prepare an appropriate action plan for appropriate targeting
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.